Our flexible pricing packagesHere are some examples of our most popular packages. All can be modified to suit the needs of your business, and there are substantial discounts for choosing more than one service. Contact us today to find out more.
Local business seo packageget ranked in your city or region
Create or optimise Google Places listing
Approve & post reviews on google business
- Build Citations in local directories
- Post client provided reviews on directories
- Provide a monthly Google Maps ranking report
- Provide an analytics report
- Provide a work report
Wordpress Website Care packageLook after your website
- WordPress Core, Theme & Plugin Updates
- Daily Performance & Security Monitoring
- Comment Management
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backups
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Ranking Monitoring
- Detailed Monthly Report
- Minor websites changes/improvements
New or redesigned small website only $495 with 6 month contract
Social Media management PackageStart socialising
- +Setup and management of 3 profiles
- Profile review and recommendation
- 18 posts per month created
- 10 client posts per month distributed
- + $50 advertising budget
- Analysis and recommendation report
The not-so fine print
Website care packages include reasonable changes and improvements to your website depending on plan chosen, up to 2 hours a month, extra hours are charged at $30 per hour.
Packages can be paid monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually in advance. No contract is required, however if you require a new or redesigned website, signing a 6 month care package contract will get you a basic website for the special price of $495 (conditions apply, contact for details)
WordPress Core, Theme & Plugin Updates will be done on the day they become available. If an installed plugin is detected to have a vulnerability, you will be notified to discuss whether to risk keeping it or to remove/substitute it.
You can choose 3 profiles from the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Pinterest. In addition, standalone management is available for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.